Monday, February 6, 2012

^;^CaTwA^;^ Necole HairStyle


      Want to look fabulous, like a movie star? CaTwA has some of the BEST hair I've ever seen in SL. It's so real looking it's amazing what the creator has done for the hair industry in SL. She has taken a prim design, and turned it into an almost life like hair style. The rich colors she uses, from blondes to blacks, and even rainbow colors... are captivating. My favorite hair I've gotten from CatTwA would be hard to pick, but this one is def on my top 10 list of favorite hairs I have. It's ^;^CaTwA^;^ Necole HairStyle -Winter Blondies-, a gorgeous long and curly hair style. I've gotten tons of compliments on this hair style, I am not sorry for spending the money on any of CaTwA hairs I have.




Photography by: Graham Collinson
Modeled and Written by: Coco Lierfatte
Outfit featured: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Necole HairStyle -Winter Blondies-

No comments:

Post a Comment