Monday, February 6, 2012

Precious KIO -- riana --










          My favorite outfit, comes from a punk rocker looking store named Precious KIO. The outfit Precious KIO -- Riana -- is my all time FAVORITE outfit I have right now. I love how this outfit makes me go from sweet an innocent to a bad girl. The tank top and mini skirt with the stockings, give it a sexy flair. When you throw on the detailed studded jacket you immediately look like a bad girl. For the price of this outfit, it shocks me how high quality it really is. The designer even throws in an adorable black heart necklace, with seductive ankle high boots. When you are in the mood to be a rock star, go and check Precious KIO the stuff there is very rock star.

 Photography by: Graham Collinson
Modeled and Written by: Coco Lierfatte

Featured Outfit: Precious KiO -- riana -- SALE

No comments:

Post a Comment