Monday, February 6, 2012

I Love Fashion - Butterfly Set



       I absolutely love butterflies, so the minute I saw this set I knew I had to have it... and I'm not sorry I bought it. This is the most adorable jewelry set I've ever owned, the blue color of this jewelry set is so rich and pure. It's a unique design. The master mind creation is sold at {*I <3 FashiOn*}.
    The earrings are a gorgeous teal bow, with a silver hoop around them... setting off the mood for the rest of the jewelry set. As the hoop earrings captivate the attention of people, their attention will soon be stolen, by the tiny trinket around your neck. Which is a small jar that contains, a breath-taking blue morpho butterfly. When you see this set you'd think that the necklace and earrings are it most likely, but then you see it! Another blue morpho butterfly, delicately resting on the wearer's finger. The creator even made an adorable rich and vibrate blue butterfly to match the set. This set could go with almost anything, and I absolutely love it.


Photography by: Graham Collinson            Writting & Modeling by: Coco Lierfatte
Featured Outfit: {*I <3 FashiOn*} Butterfly Set

No comments:

Post a Comment